RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 – Official website @rrbpatna.gov.in of RRB Patna will announce RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 in January 2019. The RRB Patna is conducting the Group D CBT examination from 17th September 2018 to 17th December 2018. RRB Patna Group D 2018 Result will be announced for the CBT examination. Candidates may visit the official website and download RRB Patna Result 2018 Group D. Go through the article for more details about RRB Group D Result 2018.
Important Dates regarding RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
|RRB Patna Group D Admit Card Release 2018||13/09/2018|
|RRB Patna Group D Exam Date2018||17/09/2018 – 17/12/2018|
|RRB Patna Group D Result 2018||January 2019 (tentative)|
RRB Patna Group D CBT Result 2018
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 will be announced for the CBT Examination. CBT is the first level of selection examination which is a Computer Based Test. Candidates appearing in the CBT examination will give an online exam based on General Aptitude, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning etc. Aspirant will receive RRB Patna CBT Result 2018 which will mention the qualifying status of the candidate. If a candidate qualifies for the exam, he/she will appear in PET examination.
Details mentioned in RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
Candidates appearing in the CBT Examination from 17th September 2018 to 17th December 2018 will receive the RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 in the month of January 2019. RRB Patna Group D 2018 Result is of the CBT Examination. RRB Patna Result 2018 Group D will define the qualifying status of the candidate. RRB Patna Group D CBT Result 2018 will mention the following details on the RRB Group D Score Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Subject-wise marks
- Total Score
- Qualifying status
How to Download RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
The release of RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 is scheduled in the month of January 2019. Candidates looking for the download of RRB Patna Group D 2018 Result may visit the official website. Following steps can be taken to download RRB Patna Result 2018 Group D.
- Visit the official website of RRB.
- Select the Link redirecting to RRB Patna – www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Official website of RRB Patna will be opened.
- Click on the link of the notification for the release of the RRB Patna Group D Result 2018.
- The candidate needs to submit their login details.
- The result will be opened on their screen.
- Check the result and download.
- Print the result on an A4 Sheet of paper.
Steps to Recover Registration Number for RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
To download their RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 Score Card candidate would be required to log in on the official website. Login details are the most important details that must be kept safe by the candidate. The login details are mentioned on the confirmation page of the Application Form. In case the candidate has misplaced or forgotten the Registration Number or other login details, they may follow the steps mentioned below and retrieve the Registration Number.
- Candidate should check the confirmation page of the Application form that candidate downloaded earlier.
- The applicant may find the Email and SMS sent by the RRB authority right after payment confirmation.
- The Email and SMS would contain the details of Registration Number and Password.
- If the above method is futile, the candidate may follow the below-mentioned method of re-sending the Email.
- Visit the link provided here.
- Enter Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, Email ID, Mobile Number and submit the security code provided.
- An email will be sent on the registered ID with required details.
- Use the Login ID to log into the portal.
Minimum Qualifying Percentage – RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
Candidates appearing in the CBT examination are required to score a minimum qualifying percentage. Qualified candidates will appear in PET examination. Candidates are required to score the qualifying percentage according to the Category they belong. Following mentioned Qualifying Percentage is not the Cut off Marks of CBT examination.
Selection Procedure for Railway Group Examination
Railway Recruitment is a multi-level selection procedure. Candidates must clear all the 3 levels of selection successfully to be awarded the post of Group D Officer. The applicants are tested for the Aptitude Knowledge, Mathematical Skills, along with Physical Abilities and possession of required and relevant Documents.
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification/ PI
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 PET
Candidates who clear the CBT examination will appear for the PET examination. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is the second level of examination which tests the physical abilities of the candidates. RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 will mention the scores of candidates in CBT Examination. The qualifying status will confirm if the candidate is appearing in the PET examination.
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 Document Verification
For the final scrutiny, candidates are called for Document Verification. Applicants will be qualifying both CBT and PET examination. The RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 for CBT and PET examination will be the important documents to be submitted during Document Verification. The applicant would also be required to submit an Educational Certificate, Caste Certificate, Medical Certificate, Physical Disability Certificate.
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 Tie-Breaking Procedure
The candidates may score equal marks in the CBT Examination. In that case, RRB Patna implies two distinct rules for the rank distribution. Following rules are applied in case of equal scores in RRB Patna Group D Result 2018.
- Older Candidates are ranked higher than younger candidates.
- Candidates with the equal score and the same age will be ranked according to the names arranged in alphabetical order.
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 – Final Allotment List
RRB Patna will finally release a Final Allotment List which will mention the names of all the successful candidates along with the Ranks they hold. The final Allotment List will be based on Scores of Candidates, Seat Availability, Age of Candidate, Selection Criteria. RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 for the Final Allotment List will be published on the official website of RRB Patna.